Administering Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 certification imparts skills to install, configure and manage an Exchange Server 2016 deployment. This Exchange Server certification training also covers management of public folders and mail recipients, including client connectivity, bulk operations and message transport and hygiene. Apart from these, participants will also learn to execute and manage backup and recovery solutions in highly available Exchange Server environment.
Microsoft Exchange Server course is highly beneficial for IT professionals, helpdesk professionals who wish to become Exchange Server administrators.
- Understand the latest features and functionalities of this new version
- Monitor and maintain Exchange Server 2016
- Administer Exchange Online in Office 365 deployments
- Create and manage recipient objects and automate Exchange management procedures
- Configure Outlook and mobile messaging
- Configure and manage message transport
- Learn to use Exchange Management Shell for managing recipient objects
- Secure and maintain Exchange Server