This course will help you in acquiring skills and knowledge required to administer devices in today’s bring-your-own-device enterprise. This certification qualifies you for a career path which can vary from conventional desktop support technician to enterprise management of BYOD devices and apps.
- Plan and implement user state migration
- Execute operating system deployment
- Administer inventory for PCs and applications
- Determine various strategies to operate system deployment
- Assess application compatibility.
- Deploy the Configuration Manager client
- Distribute content used for deployments
- Deploy and administer applications.
- Integrate Configuration Manager and MDT for operating system deployment
- Using System Center 2012 to successfully execute a virtualization strategy.
- Activate clients and manage additional configuration settings
- Determine an image management strategy
- Prepare for deployments employing the Windows ADK
- Support PXE-initiated and multicast operating system deployments