Netmetric Solutions reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of such changes. You are therefore responsible for regularly reviewing these Conditions of Use and additional terms or notices posted on the website. Your continued access of this website shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified agreement.
Third Party Links
Linked websites are not under the control of Netmetric Solutions and Netmetric Solutions is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Netmetric Solutions provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply or constitute an endorsement by Netmetric Solutions of the site.
Material on this Site relative to Cisco is not sponsored by, endorsed by, or affiliated with Cisco Systems, Inc., Cisco, Cisco Systems, and the Cisco Systems logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners.
CCDA, CCDP, CCIE, CCIP, CCNA, CCNP, Cisco, Cisco IOS, Cisco Systems, the Cisco Systems logo, and Networking Academy are registered trademarks or trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and certain other countries. All other trademarks mentioned in this document or Site is the property of their respective owners.
Given the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules including, without limitation, rules about the Internet, data, e-mail, privacy, copyright, and trademark infringement. Additionally, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from India or the country in which you reside.
Course Registration & Refunds
- No registrations will be confirmed unless full payment has been received and a completed and signed form accepting these terms and conditions have been received by Netmetric Solutions, India
- Currency exchange rates change on a daily basis. The customer is committed to pay the fees quoted at the time of booking the course. After booking, changing the fees to a different currency is not permitted
- All class participants must comply with course prerequisites. Please review the Course Outline on Netmetric Solutions website for details
- Payment for all courses is due a minimum of 30 days prior to our course commencement or upon receipt of our invoice. Netmetric Solutions reserves the right to cancel a student’s registration if payment is not received in full. All payments are to be paid in full as per the invoiced amount. Any local taxes or bank fees should be borne by the customer.
- If payment is made by Bank Wire Transfer, bank charges have to be borne by the customer.
- A 3% surcharge will be incurred for all payments made by credit card. Netmetric Solutions charges the credit card in Indian Rupees (at the prevailing exchange rate). When converted into your currency, you can expect to pay up to 3% more due to the mark-up.
- Cancellation and transfers must be notified in writing. Cancellation and transfer fees payable are outlined as below:
Cancellation of Course:
30-15 Working Days before Course Commencement: 50% of course fees
15-0 Working Days before Course Commencement: 100% of course fees
Re-scheduling of Course:
15 – 0 Working Days before Commencement: 25% of course fees
If a delegate withdraws from a course once it has commenced then the client shall pay the full value of the course invoice. The client may substitute delegates at any time upon written notification to Netmetric Solutions
- Package programs MUST be paid in full prior to attending any training class and MUST be completed in their entirety once commenced
- Netmetric Solutions reserves the right to alter course schedules and pricing without notice
- For courses delivered in India and subject to Tax Deduction at Source (TDS), we will supply our Permanent Account Number (PAN) and require that a TDS Certificate be provided at the time of payment. Failure to provide a TDS Certificate will result in us adding an additional 10% to the invoice to cover the deduction. For courses attended outside of India, TDS does not apply and payment is required in full
- Netmetric Solutions reserves the right to cancel, curtail or re-schedule training classes or events without notice and without liability for financial penalty or compensation other than an amount limited to a refund of 100% of any fees already paid in advance of the related class or event, or cancellation of the invoice, where credit arrangements have been established with Fast Lane to pay post event
- Wi-Fi Internet is provided at all training centers on a best effort basis. In case of breakdown of the service for any reason Netmetric Solutions will not be responsible for costs incurred by the student for making alternate arrangements
- Netmetric Solutions also arranges Hotel accommodation as part of its training solution. However, Netmetric Solutions has no control over availability of rooms at the Hotels offered and during busy seasons, rooms might not be available at the Hotels selected by the student. Hotels also reserve the right to cancel Hotel reservations in case they have bulk bookings. In such instances, Netmetric Solutions will try its best to accommodate the student at a suitable Hotel but cannot guarantee that this will be without inconvenience to the customer
- In case a student is not satisfied with the delivery of service, the maximum amount refundable is limited to the course fee. Netmetric Solutions will not be responsible for any consequential losses and will NOT refund airfare, accommodation, food cost, testing cost. Refund is only applicable if the student brings his dissatisfaction to the notice of the management within the FIRST week of start of the course or 20% of the course coverage (whichever is less) AND also ceases to attend classes
- Though Netmetric Solutions has taken adequate measures to offer services of only reputed and dependable Hotels, Netmetric Solutions cannot guarantee the quality of their service. If you are not happy with the service provided by the Hotel, you have an option to change to a different Hotel or make your own arrangements for staying and claim rebate for un-availed Hotel accommodation
- The Hospitality Desk at Netmetric Solutions offers advice and support for availing other services in India such as medical/dental procedures, tours, gym, cab service etc. However, this advice and support is offered on a best effort and Netmetric Solutions cannot and does not guarantee the quality of service provided by these third-party agencies
- Netmetric Solutions is not responsible in the case of an accident or an injury, whether to you personally or your property during your time at the course. Please ensure that you take all necessary precautions to prevent injury to yourself and your property. Please also have the necessary insurance in place
- Netmetric Solutions is not responsible for theft of belongings during your stay in India. Please take necessary precautions
- A student will not contact directly a trainer or an employee of Netmetric Solutions for the purpose of availing services or offering a paid or unpaid assignment or a job.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to evaluate the usefulness of a course/certification Boot Camp before registering. Netmetric Solutions does not guarantee the appropriateness of a course/certification program for the career of the participant
- Although Netmetric Solutions has local representatives in many countries around the world, Netmetric Solutions has official offices in India only. All trainings and other services are administered and conducted in India only, and all financial transactions are made with legal entities in India only
- Netmetric Solutions prohibits any kind of Audio and Video recording inside its premises. Only still photography is allowed
- Students are allowed one (1) retake of any CCIE Lab Boot Camp attended for a $500 fee. The fee will cover new class materials and any required lab access. This option is available so long as the participant meets the following criteria:
- The student must retake the boot camp within 60 days of failing the exam.
- There is typically only one (1) retake seat available for each class. This retake seat is scheduled on a first-come, first serve basis. Netmetric Solutions may open up more retake seats for a class at the sole discretion of Netmetric Solutions management. Retake seats must be confirmed twenty-one (15) days prior to the first day of class
Purchase Order Payment Terms
- We are happy to accept purchase orders. The purchase order payment terms are NET 30 from the invoice date. You can pay your purchase orders by credit card, check or bank transfer. A 1.5% per month (18% APR) late penalty will be added to all invoices not paid by the due date.
Netmetric Solutions reserves the right to change policies and procedures at our discretion.
Last Updated 01/02/2011