The Netmetric Solutions CCIE Security Bootcamp consists of a set of practice exercises covering all protocols tested in the CCIE lab exam. They are aimed at engineers preparing for the CCIE lab exam who already understand the theory of the protocols being tested.
This bootcamp is the next step to fully understanding complex CCIE level technologies. Every possible technology you need to know for the CCIE Security lab will be described in extremely verbose detail using what we call a “Cavernous” approach. This approach combines an overview with a instructor-led class walk through the every interface found in the CCIE Lab Exam. In the walk-through, the instructor will discuss with the students all possible aspects of configuration, then demonstrate those technologies, and go into expert level troubleshooting. This will all be done live, while fielding questions from students throughout the demonstration. This live question-taking will facilitate diving even deeper into subjects than if an instructor simply recorded demonstrations, as different students will inevitably pose questions and scenarios in different ways.
CCIE certified and experienced Cisco instructor will facilitate the class. The instructor will provide detailed explanation and facilitate group discussion. Students will also receive individual attention from the instructor if needed. Throughout the course students will have access to their own personal rack of equipment matching the CCIE Security Lab blueprint. Immersing students in an environment without the distraction of work and personal obligations, students will maintain focus required to benefit from the volume of material. Delegates should be prepared to work beyond the usual classroom hours.
The course is frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on the CCIE Security 4.0 Lab exam blueprint.
- Designed specifically to prepare students to pass the CCIE Security Lab Exam
CCIE Security Certified Instructor
- 50% hands-on and 50% lecture
- Choice of on-site instructor-led training at any of our locations
- CCIE Security Lab bootcamp will have a maximum of 15 students
- Dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood
Netmetric Solutions workbook is updated to reflect the current content of the CCIE Security Lab Exam. The CCIE workbook is updated after each class based on previous feedback
- Student receives dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood
- Each student has their own rack. The CCIE Lab Exam is not a team effort, so your preparation should not be either!
- Courseware and rack hardware have been updated to reflect the current content of the CCIE Security Lab Exam Version 4.0
- Free soda, water, juice, coffee, tea, snacks, and chips, are provided.
- 10 Days Advanced Technology Boot Camp
- 5 Days Mock Lab Boot Camp with complete access to the racks
- Lab Strategy
- ASA Firewalls
- IOS Firewalls
- WSA – Web Security Appliance (Cisco IronPort)
- VPN solutions
- Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- ACS Server
- Network Attacks
Our Rack Includes the below live equipment:
- (6) 2811 core routers
- (3) 1841 backbone routers
- (2) 3560 Catalyst switches
- (2) 3750X Catalyst switches
- (2) ASA5510’s v8.2 w/failover
- (2) ASA5515-X v8.6 w/failover
- (1) IPS 4240 version 7.x
- (1) ISE Appliance
- (1) ISE Virtual Appliance
- (1) Iron port Web Security Appliance
- (1) ACS server v5.x
- (1) NCS Prime Server
- (2) Test Workstation’s
- (1) AP1200
- (2) Test Workstation’s
- (1) 7900 IP Phone (for authentication only)